As it turns out pineapples are everywhere right now making it one of the hottest fruits trends this year! Lol but seriously it is currently quite the popular party and decor theme. So that made my life easy in executing the idea and finding so many options. Most of our party accessories were either from Party City or Michaels Craft Store which I will link below.
Our cake smash set up/ back drop was a super easy find from Lowes Canada. The “trellis” is expandable making it easy to transport as well as set up. In order to keep the trellis expanded I attached it with plastic ties (that come included) to a rolling coat rack (the party room had one on site). You could easily attach it to a fence in your backyard or a wall in your house using small hooks or nails. Here is a link to the exact trellis I purchased. Balloons were from a local store on Gerrard The Swag Sisters. The gold and green leaf garland and the scattered mini pineapple picks.
- Pineapple vase
- Pineapple plates and party decor
- Pineapple glasses
- Pineapple cocktail picks
- Welcome sign
- Outdoor pineapple pillows
- Julian’s chambray pineapple shirt is from Zara and still available!
- Johnny’s faded tropical tee was also from Zara
- Julians yellow pants and bow tie are sold out but were from The Children’s Place, I’ve linked similar shorts and a suspenders set above.
Thank you to everyone for coming out to celebrate with us!