Whether you want to get started now or are the last minute type. I have a quick set up that’s cute, easy and super cheap with everything available at your local hardware or dollar store!
What you will need (all linked below as well):
- Mini (or medium sized) wreaths, however many you think will work in your kitchen size (I used 4).
- Command 3M stick on door hooks.
- Ribbon of your choice (should be at least 1″ wide).
- Scissors, Glue gun, and glue.
- Place wreath backside down and secure desired length of ribbon.
- Glue down the end to make a loop through the wreath leaving a little room (don’t make the loop too tight or it won’t sit well).
- Next cut same the size ribbons lengths for your other wreaths (mine were around 25”).
- While they dry, place command hooks on the inside of your cupboard doors making sure to keep them at the same height throughout*
- Lastly, tie a tight knot, (it may take 1-2 tries for it not to slip off). Mine have stayed secure and I haven’t had to readjust.
- ***Note: Since writing this, I learned that hanging the command hooks UPSIDE down is much easier/ helps in keeping the ribbon from sliding!